Tuesday, February 9, 2010


These are the first 20 motifs needed for my latest blanket. The pattern calls for 95, but I'm 99.9% sure I'll need more, so that I can drape it over the entire bed. I can usually get about 3 made a day, so at this rate, it'll take me about 4-5 weeks to complete it. Which is ok, because we have a lot of work to do in that room! Right now, my husband is stripping down an old dresser for me and he's going to build a headboard/footboard for the bed. So, I've got plenty of time, I'm just being impatient!

I tried to sew up a couple of hearts today, but I'm not extremely adept at needle and thread, so my lumpy little heart will go back in the progress pile. :)

I've got several ideas for future projects. Here's hoping the weather will clear up and I can get motivated again. In the meantime, I'll be plugging away at the squares!


No comments:

Post a Comment